I always enjoy the opportunity to share about the country I call home-Belize! These 10 beautiful photos of the piece of earth I call home, highlight some of the natural produce we get from the land, the animals, and the beautiful scenery!
2. Waterfall – This Waterfall is located in the Elijio Panti National Park in Belize, a beautiful destination to visit in the Cayo District. The park has several activities including swimming, waterfalls, hiking, nature trails, caves, and Mayan artifacts
3. Mennonite Produce – this photo was taken on a visit to the back-ends of the Mennonite Community, Spanish Lookout, in Belize. I can’t remember the name of the crop planted here but it goes on for miles and is a beautiful site to see. [Download this Free Belize Wallpaper]
4. Manatee – The manatee is a marine mammal that is a protected specie in Belize. This photo was taken at the Swallow Caye Wildlife Sanctuary, the best place to see manatees in Belize. Manatees have paddle-like flippers and can grow to about 13 feet long with 1300 pounds.
5. “E” – I remember taking this photo on a hike through the Elijio Panti National Park. It was quite an exciting find, a naturally formed “E” in the Belize Rainforest.
6. Sunset in the Capital City – This photo was taken in Belmopan, Belize, the Capital City of the country. It reminded me of a Lion King Movie Scene. (:
7. Pink Rose – This beautiful rose was captured right at home in my mother’s garden. She has a variety of them in different colors and I always enjoy taking photos of the newly bloomed ones. Check out some of these same roses in our Mother’s Day Cards Designs. [Download this Free Belize Wallpaper]
8. Sleeping Giant – The Sleeping Giant is a Group of Mountains in Belize located along the Hummingbird Highway. As you can see, the group of Mountains at a point on the highway, resemble a Sleeping Giant, hence the name.
9. White Horse – I took this photo at the Banana Bank Lodge in Belize which is home to over 90 horses.
10. Coconut Apple – Locally known as “Grow-ins,” the Coconut Apple is found inside dried coconuts. It is quite a sweet find. [Download this Free Belize Wallpaper]