Need a venue? Place to stay? A nice place to grab a bite?
The Aguada Hotel is a Family-owned Hotel in the Cayo District
Venue shopping can prove to be a tiring process in the Cayo District. I have found one I absolutely love and want to give a shout out to the team at The Aguada Hotel. Here are 5 reasons why I love this venue!
1. LOCATION The Aguada Hotel is located in Santa Elena, Cayo District; outside the hustle and bustle of town, yet close enough to town that if you forgot something, many stores are nearby. If you have friends and family visiting from out of town, it is nearby many fun activities and popular tourism sites if they want to do a few activities while in town. What I love most though is that It is very easily accessible for family and friends attending your event.
2. BUDGET The Aguada is affordable and I’m pretty sure it will fall within your budget. The team will work with you to ensure you get a fabulous event at a great price.
3. AMBIANCE Oh my goodness, you will fall in love with the setting at The Aguada. Especially at night time; it’s such a warm and cozy setting and if you book their ShaBla team for decor, you can rest assured that they will match the feel you want for your event.
4. STAFF Where do I even start! The Aguada’s team is AMAZING! Friendly from the first phone call to your final photo! Ms. Shalue has done a great job at leading her team and her excellence and fun personality translates into everything her staff does.
5. IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY Sure every business exists to make some money but the spirit at The Aguada is not the bottom line. They’re all about going way above and beyond to make your memories the best.
So check out The Aguada next time you’re in Cayo; let me know how you like it!
Get your 2016 Belize Tee!